Market Access and Innovative Agreements in Spain
Publication Date: 22/09/2016
Pricing and Market AccessView sample
Introducing a new drug into the pharmaceutical market can be a complex process. The decentralized structure of the Spanish health system further elevates this complexity, increasing the stakeholders involved in the approval, assessment, and pricing and reimbursement process of a new drug.
“MARKET ACCESS AND INNOVATIVE AGREEMENTS IN SPAIN” describes in an easy-to-read manner the Spanish healthcare system, clarifies the process of introducing a new drug in Spain, and provides information about the roles different stakeholders play at a national, regional and local levels, as well as the different levels of influence they exert. All of that allow decision makers from biopharmaceutical companies to set-up the right new drug launch strategy that will guarantee an optimal access into the Spanish market.
- Be able to truly grasp the complex process of introducing a new drug into the Spanish market.
- Obtain real-world information and expert insights about Spanish Market Access.
- Gain tips from top-notch experts on how to implement Innovative Price Agreements in Spain.
- Learn about the various types of Innovative Price Agreements and their practical implications.
- Understand the Spanish Price and Reimbursement process.
- Get to know the Spanish payers decision-making process.
- How to introduce a new drug in Spain?
- Who are the key stakeholders involved in the launch of a new drug into the Spanish market?
- What is the role of payers at national, regional, and local level and how they differ?
- What is the role of regions and hospitals when introducing a new drug?
- What is the role of the Spanish Ministry of Health when introducing a new drug?
- How to implement Innovative Price Agreements?
The Top-notch experts who participated in this report:
About ilS PublicationsSM:
ilS publications provide business decision makers with the insights and knowledge they need to thrive in the increasingly competitive and complex life sciences sector.
For alternative payment methods or to request for an invoice, Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload